Solutions for Business Energy Information Services (EIS)
Companies can't manage what they don't measure. EIS is a powerful energy-management tool for the medium-to-large customer.
A simple meter upgrade and our new EIS creates a detailed, easy to read load profile of actual energy consumption (in 15 minute intervals) that can then compare against a backdrop of relevant variables. The operative variable in managing energy costs isn't just how much energy used.
EIS evaluates critical variables modeled against other influences like time-of-day, season, weather conditions and rate schedules. Also, the EIS system gives relevant and reliable data to make informed process decisions that can save you money. It can also test various consumption models not only as a collective enterprise, but also by individual areas of your facility.
- get a detailed load profile of your consumption pattern,
- test a companies own models for best-case consumption patterns,
- identify waste and ways to reduce or eliminate it, and
- confirm the operational change decisions and estimate savings.
- Phone (812) 254-5171
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Automated Energy is implementing this program on behalf Washington Power and Light.
Thanks to IMPA for sponsoring this program.