SEWER TAP-ON FEES
Tap-On Fees are;
- A residential single-family house or condominium single-family unit (excluding mobile homes, trailers, motor homes, or other similar vehicular-type construction: $200.00 each
- A residential duplex home (excluding mobile homes, trailers, motor homes, or other similar vehicular-type construction): $200.00 per living unit.
- Apartments and Townhouses: $200.00 per unit.
- Hotels and motels: $200.00 initial and $25.00 per unit additional rental room.
- Hospitals and nursing homes, per bed planned as of the time of the connection: $200.00 initial and $25.00 per bed addition.
- Mobile home, trailer, motor home, or other similar vehicular-type improvement located in a subdivision designed and zoned exclusively for mobile homes, trailers, motor homes, or other similar vehicular-type improvements: $200.00 each
- Industrial, commercial, offices, professional or education improvements or schools and any and all other types of improvements of every kind and nature which are not specifically listed above, shall be charged a tap-in fee based on the total square footage of each floor of all buildings or structures which will be reflected on the building permit. The basement shall be considered a separate floor. The charge shall be as described in the following table.
Floor Area Amount Under 2,500 square feet $ 500.00 2,500 - 9,999 square feet $1,000.00 10,000-19,999 square feet $1,500.00 20,000-40,000 square feet $2,000.00 Over 40,000 square feet $2,000.00 plus $.05 per s(Q) ft. for all footage over 40,000 square feet.
Churches and improvements built by churches on church-owned property and devoted solely to church related activities: $200.00 per improvement.
Tap-On Fee payments should be made at the Collection Office located in City Hall:
City Hall Collection Office
101 NE 3rd Street
Washington, IN 47501